Prof. Ass. Dr. Serdan Kervan has been elected a member of the National Science Council
The National Council of Science is a professional body established by the Assembly of Kosovo that takes care of the development of scientific-scientific and technological activity in the Republic of Kosovo. The election of our teacher to this important body is good news.
Prof. We wish the caravan good health and good work!
Prof. Ass. Dr. Serdan Kervan, was born on 06.08.1984 in Prizren. He completed primary and secondary school in Prizren. He successfully completed his bachelor studies at the Faculty of Education of the University of Prishtina, in the Primary Program. In 2017, he successfully completed his doctoral studies, and received the title of Doctor of Science at Balıkesir University, Department of Education and Curriculum Sciences.
Professor Kervan has worked for 12 years as a primary school teacher at the “Mustafa Baki” School and for 8 years as a lecturer at the “Ukshin Hoti” University of Prizren.
From 2013-2015, she was a member of the Board of the Kosovo Teachers Association.
She has worthily represented the community on the Board of Directors of Mustafa Bakiu Primary School, since 2015.
- Participated in many seminars on community rights at MEST.
- Participated in the PISA Commissions, TIMSS and the Commissions for the Kosovo Preschool Education Curriculum.
- Has been the coordinator of many projects, including ongoing seminars for teachers.
- As a manager in the Project “Increasing the Qualifications of the Academic Staff of Kosovo”, has ensured the implementation of the project abroad.
- Participated as a coordinator of Kosovo in the organization of symposia held with Turkish Universities, and in many European countries and especially the Balkans.
- Prof Kervan, is the representative of Kosovo in the World Association of Educational Research.
- At the University “Ukshin Hoti” is a member of the Central Commission for Quality Assurance, member of the Research Cult Project, and has been part of many professional commissions within the University.
• Prof Kervan, is the editor of the Kosovo Journal of Educational Research (kerjournal.com).